Bilingual Recruiter (English/French) - REMOTE
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Our established Insurance client is seeking an experienced Bilingual (English/French) Recruiter to join their growing team. This opportunity is an exciting 6-month contract at a competitive hourly rate, with the potential for extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with job seekers
- Sourcing, screening and presenting top qualified candidates
- Posting ads and actively searching for talent on several online resumes banks
- Conducting a high volume of interviews
- Advising candidates on hiring processes, compensation and termination
- Recording and maintaining candidate files to locate and place available candidates, generate leads and contribute to candidate-marketing activities
- Completing reference checks and verifying credentials as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluently Bilingual in English and French
- Previous recruitment experience required
- Strong knowledge and experience using external recruitment platforms including LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Driven to work on high volume tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
This role will be hybrid (1x/week in office) for candidates based in Toronto or Montreal. Candidates outside of either area will be considered for remote work. Apply today for consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +