|Federal Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
On behalf of our valued Federal Government clients, ExcelITR is seeking a Project Manager for a long-term contract opportunity. In this role, you will be supporting the client's IM/IT directorate on project administration and coordination duties to provide integration support within the client's highly complex architecture. This contract will begin upon contract award and will run for 3 years + 2 additional extension option periods. Work on this contract will be remote until further notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain a project schedule for technology components using a high level of expertise in MS Project
- Establish and maintain project risks and issues logs
- Develop project work breakdown structures (WBS) for technology components and approved changes
- Propose project planning and implementation strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience documenting business requirements in support of one or more transformational IT projects with the Government of Canada
- 5+ years of experience designing and conducting a change readiness assessment
- Experience working on a multi-phased and/or multi-release IT project with the Government of Canada
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
1 year contract
Two weeks +