Business Analyst - Secret Cleareance
|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
One of our Government clients is looking for a Business Analyst for a 1 year contract for their The ) Digital Modernization Initiative. This contract is fully remote and requires the person to be available full time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- (Prepare a business analysis and a work flow analysis to assess difficulties in reaching goals and to determine a better strategy;
- Review and update documentation that may include, road map, schedules, project descriptions, system documentation, business/functional requirements, as-is business processes, architecture documents;
- Document the business and business process requirements, using the departmental Business Process language;
- Update the requirements traceability matrix;
- Capture relevant information in the traceability matrix for each assigned project within the project, identifying gaps and provide recommendations to the Project Authority;
- Schedule support using Microsoft Project.
- Execute test cases, document and present findings to the Project Authority and project team
Qualifications and Experience
- (10) years experience as a Business Analyst
- Post secondary degree or diploma from a Canadian Institution
- At least two (2) IM/IT modernization projects
- experience of 24
- 2 years or greater working as a Business Analyst migrating and developing solutions in a CRM or DxP environment.
- Experience working within IM/IT projects leveraging an Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Adaptive Project Framework (APF)
- TOGAF Certification
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +