Senior Operations Manager
|Logistics & Supply Chain||Executive & Management|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 21, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is looking for an Senior Operations Manager within the 3PL/Transportation Industry. This is a full time permanent position with excellent benefits, and growth potential. This role will report to the General Manager and have 4 direct reports including the Operations Manager. We are looking for a professional who has 5-7 years of 3PL/Distribution Centre experience who will be responsible for leading the business in this unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading all distribution services, customer interactions and ensures all SLA’s, quality metrics and KPI’s are met.
- Managing the operation of the Longueuil division, its personnel, equipment, physical resources, programs and contractual obligations while ensuring 100% adherence to Company Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Manage to the Profit and Loss and customer requirements effectively and with a focus on quality and lean principles.
- Review and approve all labour plans and prepare towards long-term, promotional and seasonal demands.
- Communicate results with Warehouse Management, General Manager and the rest of the team
- Oversees the recruitment process, taking part in interviews, hiring, onboarding and training
- Prepare and participate in customer facing meetings as required.
- Monitoring space utilization/layout and maximizing usage of equipment and making recommendations.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of all necessary reports and records regarding warehouse operations.
- Leading a high-performance culture. Mentoring, succession planning and development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully Bilingual (French and English)
- 5-7 years of 3PL and Distribution Centre experience
- 8+ experience in a fast-paced, large volume, high-intensity environment, with strong focus on meeting/exceeding measurable metrics
- 5-8 management/supervising experience with 5-8 direct reports
- Lean Six Sigma, QMS and continuous experience implementing continuous improvement programs.
- Problem solving skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Kronos experience is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +