Donations Processor - 3 Month Contract (Vancouver)
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our client, a well-respected Non-Profit, is seeking 4 candidates to assist them on a 3 month contract. This assignment will begin October 17th and finish in January. Selected candidates must be able to work on site Monday - Friday.
As part of our Development and Communications team, this position is responsible for ensuring exemplary donations administration and customer service to the organizations donors. Inherent to this position is a need for both speed and accuracy to ensure that targets are met throughout the contract. Through effective and efficient donation administration and stewardship, the Donations Processor contributes to the team’s fundraising efforts and focuses on ensuring accurate processing and donor records.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Donations Processing Team, communicating daily (e.g. major gifts, monthly donors, direct mail)
- Manages incoming mail and donations, ensuring gifts are entered and coded in Raiser’s Edge correctly and receipted in a timely manner
- For Direct Mail: open, batch, scan, enter and receipt gifts daily (within 24 hours) and may include sending the electronic file to Mail-O-Matic for receipting and update donor records
- For monthly donors: File new signups, upgrades, cancellations, account changes and receipts for Good Sam Associate.
- Ensures all data and donor information is properly captured in Raiser’s Edge
- Research “returned receipt” donors weekly, flag and update their file accordingly
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal, vernal, and written communication skills
- Able to handle high volume of data entry in an efficient and accurate manner
- Demonstrates initiatives and diligence
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a team environment, but also autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to meet deadlines consistently
- A Criminal Record Check is required
- All candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 per the organization's policy
- Experience in a donations processing capacity is an asset
- Proficiency with Raiser's Edge is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week