|Logistics & Supply Chain||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Our client in the Mississauga area is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. This role will be working with the HR team to help support recruitment for multiple sites and locations.
This position is 100% on site and will require travel to different sites and locations (fairly closely). This opportunity is a contract role until January but could go longer and potential to go permanent.
Rate of Pay: $20-$21 per hour
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm OR 9am - 5pm
Contract for 2-3 months to support during peak season
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruitment from; posting ads, sourcing, screening, interviewing, job offers etc.
- Contact passive candidates and build a talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System
- Become an expert in external recruitment sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster and more
- Complete a high volume of calls to qualified candidates
- Hold a high volume of interviews in person or via Skype
- Schedule interviews on behalf of colleagues
- Craft and send recruitment e-mails
- Conducting HR Onboarding Orientations
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine skill sets that are in demand and need to be sourced
- Filing of documents is required
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of recruitment experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a role that required a high volume of activity
- Effective time management abilities
- Comfortable with clerical duties such as filing
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +