|Logistics & Supply Chain||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
Our client in the Transportation industry is currently looking for an Junior Accountant located in Mississauga.
Currently remote - must be comfortable working in office once a week
Contract to start - with possibility of permanent hire
Monday - Friday 8am -4:30pm
Must have 3 years of accounting experience & intermediate Excel skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selected AP invoice processing using Coupa
- Tracking of Western Canada’s major expenses for month end accrual
- Generating month end accrual report
- •Submitting agency payroll hours
- Billing (at this time this position only has to bill 1 customer)
- Selected account reconciliation (at this time there is only 1 account that needs to be reconciled)
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of basic Accounting experience
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables knowledge is required
- Intermediate Excel skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +