Senior Financial Analyst Contract opportunity
|Retail||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 19, 2022|
Altis Professional Recruitment is actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a contract position for their prestigious client in the retail industry. The position has an excellent opportunity for extension and offers the opportunity to be a part of an exciting organization, they are working hybrid(2 days in office and 3 days home), as would you for the duration of the contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the improvement of financial processes and controls including period-end reporting and variance analysis, accruals, forecasting and budgeting, project cost accounting and financial analysis
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis for all IT admin and project cost centers, including thorough variance analysis of actuals, budget and forecast
- Good business acumen with ability to review business models and contracts and thereafter make sound recommendations.
- Support the forecast and annual budget processes
- Build relationships with IT management and provide financial reporting and analysis support
- Provide decision support analysis to identify issues, opportunities and emerging trends for our business partners
- Contribute to the preparation of senior management presentations by providing standard and ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Assist with training of internal customers
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years business experience within a Finance and/or Retail environment
- University degree in Business or Finance related discipline
- Project accounting experience beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate and present information in a clear, concise “client ready” format
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience with SAP & SAP Project Systems (PS) would be an advantage.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +