Manufacturing Technician Onsite - Mississauga
|Manufacturing||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our client, one of the the world’s leading entertainment Technology Company is currently hiring for Manufacturing Technicians. If you are looking to work with an excellent organization, please apply today! This is a contract role - $24/hr.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all work is performed in full compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices and Safe Work Procedures
- Assemble and test optical/mechanical/electrical components and sub-systems related to our projection systems.
- Assemble a variety of audio related electrical components and sub-systems. Integration and testing of fully assembled audio racks.
- Use basic hand tools including drills and taps to assemble electrical units
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics to accurately and effectively assemble electrical and mechanical products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of a post-secondary Technician/Technologist program (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Robotics/Automation/Instrumentation/Mechatronics) with proficient knowledge of designated field
- Proficient with computer - basic MS skills
- Prior cleanroom experience would be an asset.
- Good communication skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +