Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Remote- GTA)
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 26, 2022|
Our client in the HR industry is looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Representatives to join their team. The successful candidate must speak English and French.
This is currently a remote opportunity but will require you back in office(Mississauga). The training hours will be 8:30am-5pm for approximately 4 weeks. The shift will start from 11:30-8:00pm.
Pay Rate: $23.00 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries from plan participants using plan specific information in a PC Windows environment
- Write up telephone call records where appropriate, addressing the content of plan participant
- Establish cases for benefit administrators review of more complex participant questions or refer questions to appropriate team representative
- Request plan materials be sent to participants
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a particular emphasis on articulation and grammar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work experience in a service oriented environment
- Ability to interact with peers and plan participants
- Organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to remain poised, patient, empathetic, tactful and composed while handling plan participants
- Listening skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Bilingual English, French oral and written
- Working knowledge of pension and investment plans is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks