Bilingual Customer Service Representative
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our client in the Insurance sector is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service/Administrator to join their team in Mississauga. This is 100% on site and is starting immediately. You will be working Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm. There is a high chance of these roles going permanent based on performance.
Rate of pay: $22.00 per hour (Bilingual)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing customers with exceptional service but answering any inquires that they have in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Problem solving and dealing with situations that arise
- Searching for requested documents and mailing them out to customers/clients
- Organize a variety and large quantities of incoming mail, new business, claims mail, general response mail, street mail, payment due notices
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have previous 6+ months of clerical experience working in an office environment
- Comfortable in a clerical, data entry role that also involves Customer Service duties
- Bilingual (French and English)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks