Account Executive - Hybrid
|Permanent||From: $67,250.00 To: $72,250.00|
|Information Technology||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our top client in the technology Industry is currently seeking an Account Executive to join their growing team in the Ottawa region on a full time, permanent basis! This client is looking for a high-energy, positive, and ambitious individual to sell their product to construction business throughout North America. . As an Account Executive, you will be managing our small & medium size business sales process from start to finish, and ensure our customers have the best experience. Salary is based on OTE.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is a great opportunity for you if you’re enjoying handling outbound requests, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Fulfill a wide range of inbound requests from prospective clients; qualify the type of opportunity and follow a proven process to win the deal.
- Drive and close business opportunities by selling our products to small & medium accounts.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a specified territory or account.
- Analyze and evaluate data, develop an individual sales plan, and accurately forecast results.
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as required.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between internal teams and supporting technical resources.
- Build on book of business through outbound sales efforts.
- Perform daily activities to support sales nurture program.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of sales experience. Experience in construction, technology or SaaS is an asset.
- Experience in closing sales and moving customers through sales cycle.
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships founded on trust.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong ability to multitask and handle various projects.
- Goal driven, independent and self-starter. Excited by working in a scale-up environment where results are expected, appreciated, and well rewarded.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to meet customer needs.
- Ability to travel within Canada and USA when necessary.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +