Senior Account Executive -Hybrid
|Information Technology||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our top client in the technology Industry is currently seeking an Senior Account Executive to join their growing team in the Ottawa region on a full time, permanent basis! The ideal candidate will have experience establishing relationships and driving revenue in the Construction industry, more specifically General and Sub-Contractors. Salary is based on OTE.
The ideal candidate is someone that communicates well, can motivate stakeholders and champions, and loves to solve challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding products and communicating the value to prospective customers.
- Identifying needs and challenges of the prospective customers and the market.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Negotiating conditions and contractual deals with large projects consisting of multiple stakeholders.
- Securing new logo opportunities.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of client’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities for us to win their business.
- Ability to carry out presentations and demos to stakeholders.
- Strong ability to transfer knowledge and successes across prospective accounts in different markets.
- Following up on inbound inquires and requests for quotes.
- Travel to visiting prospects and attend trade shows.
Qualifications and Experience
- A proven track record of leading revenue growth via new business (hunter).
- 4+ years of combined experience which can include any of the following: business development, SME sales, large enterprise sales, ready-mix concrete producer, concrete, and/or construction.
- Ability to travel within Canada and USA when necessary.
- Ability to thrive in environments where change is constant, fast-paced, and often with strict deadlines.
- “Growth hacker” or creative, results-oriented mindset with the ability to get stuff done.
- Honest, caring, and candid communication style to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Humility, a willingness to share the credit and receive / consider new ideas from others.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen ideally with comprehensive industry knowledge in Construction and Concrete (Ready-Mix Concrete Producer knowledge a huge plus!).
- Experience with our tech stack (or similar): LinkedIn Sales Nav, Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesforce, Dodge, Kennected, and MS Office among others.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +