SR & ED Technical Advisor - Tax department
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 19, 2022|
Join a top professional services firm in Canada working anywhere in the country for a one year contract! This is a fully remote role! This is part time @ 15-20 hours per week.
As the Scientific Research & Experimental Development technical advisor in the tax services division, you will be consulting with client stakeholders, providing expert advice and guidance, and identifying eligible SR&ED projects, as well as taking part in preparation of SR&ED claims. Please apply if you are qualified and interested to join a strong and dedicated team of professionals with science, technical, tax accounting, and financial backgrounds!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide SR&ED consulting services in accordance with client's process and quality standards
- Consult with client stakeholders to identify eligible SR&ED projects and participate in the preparation of SR&ED Claims
- Interview R&D project managers, researchers, engineers and developers to identify eligible SR&ED activities
- Partner with senior SR&ED technical advisors to develop claim strategies compliant with CRA claim submission requirements
- Write superb SR&ED project descriptions, identifying relevant supporting evidence
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years experience in a commercial or institutional development environment
- 2+years experience writing SR&ED project descriptions
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or science
- Client service oriented
- Understands/demonstrates ethical behaviour and business practices
- Works with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Please call Barb today at 647-577-0775 to discuss the details and upload your resume.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +