Senior Communications Consultant - Remote FT
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, September 12, 2022|
Our federal government client is in need of a Senior Strategic Communications Consultant to work with them on contract full-time and remotely for approximately 7 months. The Consultant will be providing external communications support and advice to internal clients and minister's offices on key departmental priorities.
Fantastic opportunity to work within a Strategic Planning Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing and editing communications products such as media response lines, statements, video scripts and news releases
- Providing advice to senior officials
- Developing strategies in support of issues and initiatives
- Coordinating approvals and implementation of communications products
- Coordinating meetings, ceremonies and events for internal and external audiences
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in writing and editing original materials such as articles, features, talking points or speeches.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in public affairs, communications and/or media relations.
- Certificate, diploma or degree in business administration, commerce, sociology, political science, communications or other relevant field from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution.
- English essential.
- Valid Reliability level of security clearance.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks