Procurement Supply Specialist - Federal Government
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, September 12, 2022|
Our Federal Government client is seeking a procurement Supply Specialist to support their Program Management unit with procurement and supply management. This full-time contract is following a hybrid model and requires (2) days of work on-site per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A Procurement Specialist Supply resource will be required to perform the following routine duties:
- Preparing Request for Quotes;
- Preparing Requests for Proposals;
- Preparing and processing invoice using SAP software;
- Reviewing of Statements of Work and providing feedback to the technical authority;
- Reviewing of Evaluation Criteria;
- Contract Management;
- Review quotes from contractors
- Preparing Purchase Orders, requisitions and other procurement documentation using SAP software; AND
- Closing contract files.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma, College diploma, or University degree
- (4) years of experience working with Material Management activities (material requirements planning, stocktaking, material transactional data entry etc.)
- (4) years of experience with SAP for material management transactions
- (4) years of experience working as a Supply Management specialist
- A valid Secret clearance
- Relevant Professional Certification
- Bilingual in French and English
Should you be interested and wish to learn more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks