Bilingual (French and English) Office Processor (Hybrid)
|Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, September 12, 2022|
Our client in the insurance industry is currently seeking someone to join their team on a contract basis that could go permanent (based on performance).
This is a Bilingual (French and English) role that will be working for the disability office. You will be responsible for reviewing requests for case files and verifying what documents can be sent off to the client.
This is a Monday - Friday position starting between 7:00am - 9:00am local time (8 hour day). The pay rate for this role is $20.00/hour. This position will be working 1 day/week in the local office and otherwise will be remote.
Successful candidates can be located in any of the below cities; Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, London, ON, Ottawa, ON, Regina, ON, Vancouver, BC, Langley, BC, Winnipeg, MB, Central Toronto/East Toronto – Scarborough, Hamilton, ON, Montreal, QC, and Halifax, NS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review the centralized file system and action all internal requests
- Follow the extensive steps to fulfil the request
- Formulate a supporting letter for documentation
- Submit the completed request to the appropriate person
- Position can be repetitive with same tasks regularly, however it will diversify once team is up and running smoothly
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in customer service, office administration type roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingual (French and English) REQUIRED
- Comfortable with computers and systems/tech savvy
- Experience within a professional services industry (financial, insurance, banking, legal, etc.) is considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week