Administrative Assistant - Remote (B.C.)
|Contract- 3 Months|
|Education||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is looking for a Administrative Assistant to join their client on a three month contract. The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in an administrative assistant role within a fast-paced environment, and has experience taking minutes and coordinating schedules.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support their team through meeting coordination, managing complex calendars, taking minutes, providing administrative support, and more.
- Communicate with internal departments, and committees in a professional manner.
- Prepare meeting materials and distribute to those attending meetings and assist in setting up and coordinating virtual meetings.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Two+ years in administrative role.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Typing 50 words per minute.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week