Office Administrator On-site Toronto
|Permanent||From: $60,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Architecture & Design||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Saturday, September 10, 2022|
Our client in the architecture and design space is seeking an office administrator to join their team. This is on a permanent basis, working fully on-site in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in administration along with a design, architecture, or creative background.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary role is to look after the daily operations and administration of the studio.
- This role will work closely with the Design Manager, Finance Manager and the two Partners along with overseeing and managing the receptionist.
- Provide administrative support to the Partners and Design Manager as needed
- Maintain Partner’s yearly memberships and affiliations
- Coordinate, schedule, complete additional personal and business-related requests from the
- Working with team to plan and execute company team building events
- Maintain and monitor the security, alarm system, distribute office keys and alarm codes and configure fobs
- Coordinate Rogers Mobility programming, billing and distribution of mobile phones
- Put together onboarding packages and assist Design Manager in the process
- Service and maintenance coordination of office equipment, not excluding equipment lease negotiations
- Work with contractors for occasional upkeep of the studio; replacing lightbulbs, fresh paint,
- repairs, etc.
- Assist in coordinating with Health and Safety program
- OIther duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week