Sales Administrator Toronto - 2 Days a week onsite
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
Our client, an international consulting firm is seeking a Sales Administrator. This is a permanent position in downtown core Toronto and is a Hybrid style role (2 days a week only onsite, first couple weeks with training will be 3 days a week). This is an exciting role with a collaborative energetic team. Competitive salary range based on experience level with at least 1-2 years experience sales administration and project coordination.
Company offers: 20% Bonus, 17 Days PTO in addition to public holidays, Life Insurance, Overtime Pay, and Statutory Pensions!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Connect with business professionals for studies conducted by the firm
- Call and email with business professionals to set up appointments
- Work closely with project managers on studies
- Update records of the interview process including (scheduling, rescheduling, completed, declined, delegations, referrals, etc.)
- Ensure all relevant details are taken before interview takes place
- Track and communicate status regularly and follow up on action items.
Qualifications and Experience
- College or university degree in relevant discipline
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Client-focused, service-oriented, and articulate in all communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years experience in Sales Admin type role
- Project management or coordinator/administration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and goal oriented
- Able to work with Vancouver time zone in some instances
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
For immediate considering please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +