IT Progammer - Level 2
|Financial Services||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our US Based Financial client is looking for two programmers to join their Canadian team for a one year term with high possibility of extension! They will be working on two specific projects. 1) Implement the LN Bridger application and 2) Support ISO20022 Cash initiatives within AML and Sanctions Screening.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement the LN Bridger application: Responsibilities will be to work with TIPMO, vendor, team lead, PM, SQM, and architect to set up a new environment following SDLC guidelines including development, configuration, and production implementation within our clients standards
- Support ISO20022 Cash initiatives within AML and Sanctions Screening by using DataStage ETL experience to assist team developing data transformation from many global source feeds into our transaction monitoring application suite.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years experience as a programmer/developer
- Experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software programs.
- Experience configuring vended applications, coding, testing, and debugging of application programs from functional specifications.
- Ability to work from business requirements, program specifications, and/or prototypes.
- Experience with Microsoft Servers and MS SQL Server.
- Well-rounded experience with business application development as well as recent solid concentration using DataStage ETL.
- Clear oral communication is a must as the successful candidate will be on the phone most times
- Ability to write accurately, clearly, and technically is a must.
- Previous experience in the Banking or Financial industry with emphasis in Compliance.
- LexisNexis or FircoSoft application knowledge
- DataStage certification
- Java certification
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks