Data Engineer - Secret Clearance
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Data Engineer for a long term contract - 1 year + 1 year extension to plan, design, build, test, implement, configure/develop, support, enhance and maintain various current and future infrastructure and data services, products, technologies, and back/front-office projects. This contract would be working from home and won't require the resource to be available right away.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining Reporting and analytics Data Models for corporate and project specific initiatives;
- Design, develop and maintain Logical, Physical, and conceptual Data Models for datamarts, data warehouses;
- Provide technical expertise in the use and optimization of data modeling, and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) techniques to team members;
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and direction in terms of data analysis, data development and modeling to team members;
- Provide assistance to project team and business users relating to data issues and data analysis concepts;
- Comply with corporate data architectures, strategies, and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities;
- Review data requirements, and business information needs and devise technical plan for data mart development;
Qualifications and Experience
- 120 months of work experience within the last 180 months designing, developing, implementing, and testing the extract transform and load (ETL) scripts to load data marts into SQL Server.
- 120 months of work experience within the last 180 months, from bid closing date, performing data modelling
- 120 months of work experience within the last 180 months, extracting transforming, and loading from two or more data sources into a data mart.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
3 year Contract
Two weeks +