Client Service Administrator (Hybrid)
|Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our client in the Insurance industry is actively seeking a Client Service Administrator to join their team for an 11 week contract to start. This role will be connecting with customers by phone and email, answering questions, providing administrative support, verifying client information and benefit entitlement and payments.
This position will be Monday - Friday, during CORE business hours (some flexibility). Most of training will be completed onsite in Downtown Winnipeg, and once training is complete the selected candidate will have the option to work in a Hybrid model of 1 day/week onsite (provided the candidate has a 2nd monitor for work purposes).
This role will be paying $17.00/hour and they are looking for candidates to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- At the direction of the Case Manager and in accordance with contractual provisions, calculate and issue benefit payments.
- For new claims, verify coverage and complete the claim set up
- For Quick Pay short term disability claims, assess medical information, determine eligibility for benefits, calculate and issue payments.
- Other duties as required including data verification and other resolving system discrepancies
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of Customer Service of Administration/Office Experience
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team player with demonstrated customer service skills;
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel) and possess the aptitude for learning additional industry-related software;
- Ability to remain flexible, work as part of a team as well as independently
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week