Field Services Manager (Pool & Spa) (Bilingual)
|Construction||Executive & Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our client in the pool & spa industry is currently looking to hire a Field Services Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for managing customer experience by providing excellent customer support to dealers/distributors and consumers on all company products. Ability to troubleshoot technical product issues is necessary to succeed in this role.
This roles involves quit a bit of travel, all accommodations are included
Overseeing a team of 7-8 Technical Service Representatives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on all product lines to help dealers, consumers and service providers.
- Responsible for managing, training and supporting Authorized Service Centers
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and faxes
- Create/update service incident records in database
- Maintain accurate Service Centre database to include labour rates, areas of coverage, shipping information & company profiles
- Create and maintain service incident records in the technical service database
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have Pool and hot tub industry experience
- Knowledge of gas appliances, HVAC systems, refrigeration, plumbing, hydraulics, and/or electricity is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work well in a fast pace environment
- Strong MS Office skill
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +