Tenant Services Administrator On Site, Downtown
|Construction||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 14, 2022|
Our client in the Construction Industry is currently seeking a Tenant Services Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This position will be starting ASAP working core business hours Monday-Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Aid the main receptionist and provide scheduled reception relief
- Ordering of office and kitchen supplies on a scheduled basis.
- Prepare, issue, and track purchase orders, contracts, invoices, sign off letters
- Administration of the department’s job files, including job number issuing, opening, tracking, filing, and closing.
- Prepare and maintain department and other various meeting minutes.
- Document, track and distribute invoices for manager approval
- Maintain current tracking of contractor WSIB, Prequalification & Insurance
- Track and administer corporate cell phone distributions and repairs and or replacements
- Schedule/ organize tenant boardroom bookings.
- Track the request and delivery of construction budgets.
- Undertake miscellaneous projects directed by the construction team.
- Undertake all other related duties as required or assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 Year of previous administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written abilities in English
- Able to work on site, downtown 5 days/week
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week