Senior Communications Consultant
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a senior communications consultant to join them on a long term contract to support the promotion of department science policy and program work across the departments team, stakeholders, partners and the general public
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, researching, modifying, assisting, writing and/or reviewing memos, scripts, plays, essays, speeches, manuals and other non-journalistic articles with conformance to established standards
- Developing and implementing strategic communication plans in geographically dispersed organizations going through an organizational transformation (change management)
- Providing communications consultation advice to support strategic communications initiatives and strategies
- Reviewing, editing or creating communications support materials, including but not limited to science narratives and infographics.
- Developing and implementing creative communication and information products using a variety of tools, techniques and media (including web content) and selecting an appropriate medium to convey information, ideas, and results.
- Preparing reports for specific purposes using clear, communicative, and professional language (for example, audit reports, management letters, consulting reports, financial reports)
- Structuring external communications to project an appropriate corporate image
- Ensuring confidentiality with respect to organizational or client information and data
- Determine target audiences in order to better develop messages
- Identify and determine communications impediments and barriers
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Must have completed post secondary education
- Experience working in the communications field writing print and web content to be used for informational and promotional purposes, as evidence by project overview descriptions
- Experience using software to design and create graphics for the purpose of producing printed informational and promotional material, as evidence by project overview descriptions.
- planning and developing communication strategies and tools, as evidence by project overview descriptions.
Apply today or ask about our referral bonus for new consultants
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks