Human Resources Advisor - Permanent
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our reputable client in the manufacturing sector is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team. This is a permanent full-time position with a huge potential for growth. The company offer competitive salary package and benefits from day one!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the HR Director, the candidate will be responsible for providing expert services to managers in guiding decisions related to the application of collective agreements and labour relations legislation.
- Be the contact person who will work closely with the union representatives.
- Develop and manage human resources tools related to labour/management relations, communication, negotiation, disciplinary notices, grievances, staffing, etc.
- Participate, as required, in the processing of payroll using our Nethris system, in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreements and our processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree (BAC) in human resources management, industrial relations or other related field.
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in human resources
- CHRP will be considered an asset.
- Union experience is an asset
- Mastery of the French an English languages, both oral and written.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +