Administrative Assistant - Hybrid Opportunity
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our client in the Non-profit industry is currently seeking 2 Administrative Assistants to join their team on a contract until December 23rd, with possible extension to a long term opportunity. Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary contact and resource for team activities; responds to internal and external inquiries via phone, emailand in-person; refers complex inquiries to appropriate staff, as required.
- Creates or amends documents (e.g. forms, memos, reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Retrieves and reviews incoming mail and take appropriate action,
- Creates and maintains distribution/contact lists and prepares mass mailings
- Acts as an administrative resource to staff providing guidance and support related to administrative practices
- Acts as a back-up for other administrative support staff during their absence, as required.
- Maintains effective flow of information internally and externally, including liaising with internal and external stakeholders to request information or clarification
- Updates and maintains databases and other records containing functional or team information and activities on various projects, ensuring completeness, accuracy and timely updates
- Generates reports from databases, compiles data and organizes the required information for review and analysis.
- Establishes and maintains files, ensuring adherence to Records Management policies
- Reviews reimbursement claims, purchase requisitions, invoices, cheque requisitions and other finance-related forms to ensure information is accurate and complete
- Tracks key expenditures to identify any variances; gathers and compiles relevant data and information to support the budgeting process.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies, ordering as necessary, according to policy and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week