Learning and Development Coordinator
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our client, a prestigious regulatory association located in Downtown Toronto, is currently seeking a Learning Coordinator to join their growing team! This position will be responsible for providing support and delivering training to all instructors, teaching courses and offering trouble-shooting, training/webinars, orientation, and working with the Learning Management System (LMS) staff to identify potential product improvements.
PERKS: hybrid work environment, team-oriented culture, performance-based incentives, group benefits and RRSP program, personal days, continuous development of your skills, and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct the onboarding and orientation of new instructors
- Coordinate the training requirements for instructors using the LMS
- Moderate training sessions and instructor forums
- Organize workshops, training sessions, and events where guest speakers will attend
- Ensure all resources, tools, archives are functioning and accessible to instructors
- Develop, monitor, and track instructor metrics and follow up where required
- Assist with special projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in instructor support/adult L&D
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) an asset
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
Apply today for consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +