Credential Agents Remote (Ottawa)
|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
Our client in the non-profit industry is seeking a stellar administrative assistant to join their team! This is a mostly remote position which may require you to be on-site once in a while (Ottawa). The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background, strong communication (both written and verbal) and can work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for registration and/or scheduling of core activities.
- Review and process applications.
- Respond to inquiries (by phone, fax, mail or email) and provide detailed explanations regarding area of responsibility.
- Prepare information/documents for core activities including managing collection of and compiling material, assembling, quality check, and distributing required copies of documents.
- Draft correspondence, prepare forms, questionnaires and reports. Track forms and ensures completion.
- Complete expense reports, which includes, assembling and tracking receipts, invoices, etc., obtaining required signatures, and processing and if required, following-up with client and/or Finance on discrepancies.
- Issue letters of eligibility and renewals
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge and skill in using MS Excel, Outlook, Word, and PPT
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week