Executive Assistant - Hybrid/Permanent opportunity
|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Our established and reputable client in GTA is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have prior experience providing strategic and administrative support to a C-Suite or VP level Executive.
This position offers a hybrid work schedule, family benefits package, RRSP plan and other perks!
If you are excited to be a part of a well known and fast growing business, please send us your resume.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly support the C-Suite level Executive
- Provide mentorship and leadership support to Administrative Professionals
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Manage and maintain the Leader's schedule/calendar across all time zones
- Arrange travel arrangements and events
- Receive incoming phone calls/emails and relay messages to the Leader
- Monitor and manage office supplies and services
- Prepare reports, manage confidential board documentation and perform research when it's needed
- Support Projects by request
- Contribute your expertise to support continuing business growth
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of Executive Administration experience (supporting C suite level and/or VP)
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
- Past experience in leadership/mentorship will be considered as an asset
- College diploma or University Degree
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week