Marketing Assistant - Ottawa (ONSITE)
|Permanent||From: $45,000.00 To: $55,000.00|
|Service||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a full-time permanent Marketing Assistant for our client in the Services industry. The selected candidate will be responsible for their social media accounts, website maintenance, newsletter creation and brochure design. This position offers a fantastic benefit package, free parking, vacation, tea and coffee bar, and an onsite gym! If you are looking for an organization that offers career growth - this position is for you! Apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates all Factory Training, National or Regional Sales Meetings, and Rep Council Meetings.
- Fills internal (production) and external orders for literature and maintains files and database for current and archived literature.
- Assists with creating newsletters and maintains newsletter archive.
- Assists with social media posts across all platforms as required.
- Assists with updating content on company website as required.
- Assists with advertising placement and creation as required.
- Assists with assembly of direct mail campaigns.
- Roadshow – scheduling, coordinate with RSMs and agents, customs paperwork.
- Provides backup support of lead processing / CRM.
- Provides day to day Marketing support.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-Secondary certificate or diploma in Business Administration or Marketing.
- 3+ years of office experience, marketing environment preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign and MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, strong organization and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication and proof reading skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and apply reason in unforeseen situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Working knowledge of Corel Draw, Hootsuite, Movavi and/or My Emma.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks