Decision Support Analyst / Data Analyst
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 8, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Decision Support Specialist / Data Analyst for our healthcare client located in Downtown Toronto. This is a 2 year contract that is fully remote with the expectations to go in office once every few months if needed.
In this role you will be analyzing multiple sets of data and developing reports to assist leadership and management in making decisions.
PERKS: 6% in lieu of vacation. After 6 months will be eligible for medical and dental benefits, and HOOPP defined benefit pension plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with multiple programs and projects to develop indicators, operational reports, and other data products (simulation and ML model for management)
- Keep abreast with evolving indicator requirements and benchmarks in healthcare and ensure organization is aligned
- Act as Internal Consultant to multiple programs regarding the development of performance measures and portfolio scorecards
- Analyze multiple sets of data to develop reports
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in epidemiology, statistics, analytics, financial analysis, or related field
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in performance management, analytics, or related areas
- Strong analytical, methodological and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while prioritizing competing workload demands
- Experience working with SAS, SPSS, STATA, R or other statistical software
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI would be an asset
The successful candidate will be vaccinated as a condition of employment as part of the organization’s legal obligation under Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and that the vaccination requirement is subject to the employer’s duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +