Data Entry/Document Preparation Specialist Quebec - Onsite
|Service||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Our valued client in the Record Management industry is looking for a Data Entry/Document Preparation Specialist working on a full-time basis in the area of Lachine and Laval, Quebec. Interested applicants are more than welcome to apply! This is an onsite position with flexible working hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in warehouse environment moving boxes to and from the documentation preparation area.
- Perform scanning and quality confirming tasks using specialized equipment
- Sort and prepare papers for scanning
- Ensure high quality image and perform quality control duties
- Arrange in batches for easy scanning &/or data entry
- Re-assemble files in the order in which they were received if required
Qualifications and Experience
- Reliability Clearance required upon accepting the position
- Strong team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in communication skills.
- Strong understanding of imaging quality measurement is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week