Financial Analyst Bilingual
|Construction||Finance & Accounting|
|French 100%, English 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Friday, September 30, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a francophone Financial Analyst for a permanent position available with one of our clients in the construction industry. The position is located in the Outaouais region. The Financial Analyst will directly support and report to the Director of Finance. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years experience in financial analysis and should be bilingual in French and English.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis to ensure that reports accurately reflect all financial information.
- Prepare monthly journal entries related to exploration financial reporting.
- Review budget submissions and create budget packages for the controller to review and approve.
- Prepare or record exploration invoices related to the exploration corporate department
- Identify and recommend budget and forecast process improvements.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end schedules and working papers, including both financial and operational schedules and working papers as required
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience at an intermediate to senior level in accounting, financial reporting function, experience in any industry
- Required to have solid knowledge of financial principles, procedures, processes, and systems, including financial reporting and reporting systems.
- Excellent knowledge of financial information systems, applications and techniques.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- ERP and financial reporting software experience
- Bachelors in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in French and English-Advanced
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +