Property Administrator 6 Month Contract - Hybrid Role!
|Property Management & Facilities||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking an individual to join one of our clients in the Property and Real Estate industry as a Property Administrator. This role is responsible for the administration and processing of property residents’ accounts receivable and collections of tenant rental payments. The position is also responsible for accounts payable processing of site invoices for a portfolio of multi-residential properties. This is a full time 6 month contract position with a strong possibility of going permanent!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling resident enquiries professionally and courteously provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Process daily resident activities including move-ins, move-outs, LMR / security deposit applications, rent adjustments, parking adjustments, resident discharge adjustments and other ad hoc charges
- Input rental payments to the property financial system, creating deposit slips and receipt batches and deposit cheques using Yardi 7S CHECKScan and BMO deposit edge scanners
- Process monthly rent increases, AGI’s (above guideline increases) and rent reductions as required
- Ability to read, reconcile, understand, and explain a resident ledger
- Prepare summary and detail monthly aging accounts receivable reports while providing explanations for long-standing arrears on accounts
- Administer monthly required rent reminder notices
- Administer legal forms as per provincial legislations such as N1, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9 and N11 documents for Ontario
- Provide necessary documentations to forward delinquent accounts to legal
- Assist the Property Management team with collection of delinquent rents
- Reconcile and issue annual rent statements if required by the residents
- Process resident refunds
- Upload vendor invoices into system and match them to Purchase Orders
- Process invoices for payment using Payscan
- Understand approval workflow in Yardi
- Understand purchase order and change order process in Yardi as well as job cost for insuite work
- •Work closely with site teams and property managers to process invoices and troubleshoot outstanding amounts
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of Real Estate accounts receivable administration experience (or anything similar)
- Recent graduates with an Accounting background
- Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and someone who takes pride in their work
- Working under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple demands
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Yardi Voyager or any real estate software
This role is starting at $24/hr. APPLY NOW!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +