General Office Clerk
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Valid Top Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
Our federal government client is in need of a General Office Clerk (level junior) to assist with the performance of routine and repetitive tasks of low complexity according to established procedures and instructions. This is a full-time Monday to Friday role working from 9am - 5pm for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing document and file management functions, including e-filing
- Entering and processing of data in databases and spreadsheets following a predetermined format
- Performing functions related to the receiving and distribution of mail including collating, addressing and filling envelopes
- Verifying accuracy and completeness of data prior to supervisor's check
- Matching invoices to contractual documents (e.g. purchase orders, call-ups, etc.)
- Performing simple research or analyzing basic data that does not require subject-matter expertise
- Receiving incoming, outgoing and inter-office calls using multi-line phones
Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education,m training and relevant work experience
- Valid reliability clearance or eligible to obtain federal security clearance
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in customer service
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week