Marketing Specialist - Permanent Hybrid Opportunity
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, September 6, 2022|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist in downtown Toronto.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use social media as a strategic tool to promote our brand, highlighting successes, events and industry updates.
- Research, write and edit various sales, web content, and knowledge pieces
- Craft specific content related to the industries we service and the skill sets we place.
- Develop our brand in the Greater Toronto Area and generate ideas on how to grow brand recognition, visibility and sales.
- Refresh our language used on our website and in our content
- Undertake reputation management
- Create and execute unique client campaigns that are well thought out and keep us top of mind.
- Bring innovative ideas to the team
- Plan company events
- Map out our customer journeys and seek to enhance the buying process.
- Educate our sales team on how to use the materials we have to translate our value to the customer.
- Support internal training content from an editor standpoint.
- Ensure all marketing efforts leverage consumer insights, address trends and serve the consumer and brand needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Who You Are:
- You offer a strong sales mindset and creativity
- You are a confident writer with a proven ability to create new and interesting content.
- You are flexible in your responsibilities and willing to do what is necessary to get the job done
- You possess excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- You thrive on working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- You have performed marketing duties across a variety of platforms and social media
- 3-5 years of experience driving marketing campaigns, leading with digital and social media.
- Passionate about brand strategy and sales growth.
- Obsessed with the customer experience and how you can enhance it.
- Skilled at delivering in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
- Adaptive to changes in strategy, with ability to meet deadlines and priorities.
- Self-motivated, can work independently and take initiative to move projects forward.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, high energy and supportive team where you have the ability to make things happen
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Paid health leave and flex hours for extra time off.
- Private office in our Downtown Toronto location
- Work from home options
- Scheduled training program followed by ongoing mentorship
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
One to two weeks