BILINGUAL IT HELP DESK ONSITE AND WORK FROM HOME
|12 Month Contract|
|IT Managed Services||Other|
|English 100%, French 90%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
This is the position you have been waiting for! Altis Recruitment is seeking multiple agents to support our client in an IT Help Desk position in the Ottawa region! This position starts out in office and then moves to work from home! Think that's the best part? Its also a 12 month contract to start! The role is accepting Bilingual candidates! The successful candidate would be working Monday to Friday 7am-7pm. The role would be starting ASAP!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment (even though we’re working from home!)
- Answers inbound customer calls and ensures proper documentation
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact and customer service, not transaction processing.
- Demonstrates understanding of the customers’ business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Understands incident management process, adheres to client information system policies, and service desk procedures Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- The agent will support 20-30 contact per day (400 and 500 contacts per month) ; work expectations are subject to shift scheduling and average handle time per contact per client
Qualifications and Experience
- This position does require a valid Reliability Clearance and/or eligibility.
- 6 months + experience in Customer service/IT or minimum College Diploma
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +