Bilingual Customer Service Representative - (Hybrid) Toronto
|1 Year Contract|
|Logistics & Supply Chain||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our reputable client in the Retail industry. The ideal candidate will have background in Retail, Merchandising, and/or Sales with strong problem solving and communication skills. This position is starting off on a 1-year contract with a strong potential of extension. Apply now to this great opportunity!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries on store credit submissions (shorts, overages, damages, returns, etc.)
- Co-ordination of store returns to respective Distribution Centers.
- Data Entry: Enter all approved credit claims on SAP and/or other in-house systems.
- Special projects - generate manual daily and weekly summary reports for analysis.
- Problem Solving Investigate store claims to determine root causes as per guidelines.
- Improve costs at branch and retail level. Administer policies effectively and appropriately while processing credit requests.
- Communicate investigation results to various departments and customers.
- Ability to communicate collaboratively with internal and external customers. Articulate all department policies and procedures (Flat Rate, Corporate Policy, etc.).
Qualifications and Experience
- Effectively prioritize workload while working in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Superior data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Bilingualism (French) is preferred for this role.
- Ability to work with multiple software applications and hands on experience using any of our current in-house systems, WMS, Manhattan, COM, SAP, and Windows applications.
- Display tact, diplomacy and mature judgment in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Bilingualism (French and English) both verbal and written.
Must be flexible with working between the hours of 8:00am - 7:00pm, working a 40-hour work week.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +