Accounts Receivable Analyst - Government
|Education||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
Our client in public sector is looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst join their team on a contractual basis. This is a 12 month contract with a possibility of extension and is located in Oakville, Ontario. The selected candidate must have 4+ years experience working as a financial analyst with advanced excel skills. Experience with SAP is an asset!
This is an in office position with an opportunity to work hybrid.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Submit Corporate tax filings
- Support the Corporate purchase card program to ensure compliance
- Ensure annual purchase card audits are compliant
- Operational oversight of the financial information systems
- Reconcile monthly bank and investment accounts
- Complete journal entries, reconciliations and financial reporting
- Operational oversight of the Corporate Point of Sale (POS) services
- Assist with external and internal audit reviews
- Provide financial analysis and documentation for various publications
- Provide financial operations and accounting expertise to other divisions and departments
- Complete corporate invoicing and payment clearing functions including pre-authorized payments
- Act an intermediary between customers and billing departments
- Provide operational oversight on the collection of past due receivables
- Reviews policies/procedures/processes for continuous improvement opportunities
- Supervisory skills to lead a team of four direct reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Recently completed or pursuing CPA designation is preferred
- 4 years + of experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Public sector accounting standards
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +