Mailroom Clerk (On Site)
|Non-Profit & Charities||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
Our client, located the Toronto area is looking for a Mailroom Clerk to join their busy team! Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills. This is a great opportunity with a growing organization that would provide excellent experience and learning opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Filing and sorting of incoming mail and package deliveries.
- Assisting with internal mail distribution.
- Preparing and documenting all outgoing mail, parcels and packages.
- Logging required data in an internal database for all incorrect mail deliveries.
- Sending incorrect documents and items back to sender.
- Following up with internal staff on status of pending pack/mail arrivals.
- Providing additional administrative support which may include, but is not limited to; filing, scanning, photocopying and data entry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Comfortable using MS Office.
- Previous working experience in a professional office setting is required.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week