Bilingual Customer Service Representative French/English
|Non-Profit & Charities||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to provide excellent service to their customers. This is a Bilingual (French/English) opportunity located in the Toronto area. The successful candidate will have a passion for providing the best care for their customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer various customer inquiries and order questions, as well as inquiries from carriers, internal departments, etc., or forward calls to the right destination.
- Ensure that customers, both internal and external are satisfied, by answering all of their telephone and e-mail requests while complying with the Company’s and the customer’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient and accurate delivery of service by meeting customers’ requirements.
- Perform various administrative tasks at the request of the Customer Service Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Log communications into internal system.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in French and English.
- 1-3 years of previous Customer Service experience.
- Ability to interact with customers and understand their needs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Comfort with MS Office applications.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks