System Test Lead (18 Month Contract)
|Aviation & Airline||Quality Assurance|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
One of our reputable clients is looking to hire a System Test Lead for 18 month contract. The System Test Lead will support the testing for a cloud-based application with mobile components. The proponent would be playing a key role in the future of Aviation helping support the development of a Remotely Piloted Aircraft System.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop test cases and test scripts based on business requirements, user cases or user stories
- Lead the User Acceptance test phase involving multiple stakeholders
- Lead a team of testers that include staff from an outsourced vendor and other contracted staff to perform the testing
- Lead to create test artefacts such as test plan, test cases and test scripts; executing test scripts (manual or automated); reporting test progress.
- Facilitate test outcome / defect triage sessions with internal team and vendor representatives
- Review, interpret, and validate the results of testing performed by the vendor
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Perform non-functional testing such as security, performance and usability.
- Ensure project activities are conducted in a timely manner and following established processes.
- Execute of manual and automated testing
- Ensure test cases and scripts are repeatable and reusable
- Create traceability between business requirements, test cases and test results
- Update the application manuals based on the new features being tested
- Perform activities related to Level 2 support
- Experience triaging the incoming queries and addressing them by working with the vendor and various internal/external stakeholders
- Follow defined process for logging and managing the queries in ServiceNow
- Update/create scripts for Level 1 support
- Respond to critical problem situations in a timely and orderly fashion
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree from a recognized university or community college with an acceptable specialization in computer, electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science or information systems.
- Experience in system testing of complex integrated systems (Desktop applications, Server applications, web applications and mobile applications)
- Knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Solid knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and troubleshooting.
- Experience and knowledge in security testing techniques and tools.
- Experience testing applications deployed in android play store and apple app store
- Knowledge of the mobile application deployment process
- Testing applications deployed in MS Azure
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Robot Framework and Test Complete an asset.
- Use of test management tools (such as Azure DevOps) for managing test artefacts, defect management and software configuration management.
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Managements systems an asset.
- Develops effective and positive interpersonal relationships through respect for others, fairness, tact, persuasiveness, effective expression, and open communication.
- ISTQB or CSTE certification an asset.
- SAFe certification an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingualism will be an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
Two weeks +