Unilingual General Clerk- On Site Federal Government
|10 months +|
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
Seeking 4 General Clerks for our Federal Government client starting in September 2022 until August 2023. Full time hours Monday through Friday. Must have a valid Enhanced security clearance
Employment will be in-person at various locations throughout Ottawa-Gatineau, Monday to Friday weekly (less statutory federal government holidays) from 0800 – 1600 each day.
The employee is responsible for their own transportation to and from work each day.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digitize paper files within an industrial production environment
- Lift and carry boxes from the storage room to the scanning room
- Prepare documents for high-speed scanning
- Profile electronic documents in an electronic depository
- Keep an inventory of incoming and outgoing boxes and files
- Maintain a tracking system for files held in the scanning and storage rooms
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to lift boxes of records and documents up to 30 pounds
- Must have 1 year of relevant office/clerk experience
- Must have 1 year of experience photocopying and scanning documents
- Must hold a valid Enhanced security clearance
- Must be able to profile electronic documents in an electronic depository
- Must be able to work with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and have it clearly stated in resume
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week