Senior Project Manager - Ottawa
|Permanent||From: $120,000.00 To: $150,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, September 23, 2022|
Our new client in the Ottawa area, is seeking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today or send your resume directly to Mahesha@altisrecruitment.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation, maintenance and monitoring of the master project schedule, and budget (along with our Estimation team members)
- Preparation and mobilization for construction projects
- Negotiating and awarding of subcontracts to the respective sub-trades
- Preparation of regular reports related to budgets, schedules and work progress
- Change order administration and negotiations
- Monthly billing and responsible for project profitability
- Coordination meetings with the Client
- Schedule and chair regular coordination meetings with professionals and contractors
- Ensure a safe working environment and conformance to Health and Safety requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 7 years experience as a project manager for a general contractor in the province of Ontario or Quebec
- Prior experience managing multi-storey multi-residential concrete construction projects is necessary
- Membership in the PEO, OIQ or similar professional order
- Excel, Word, MS-Project
- Proven experience in preparing and managing construction budgets and schedules, negotiating and managing subcontracts
- Must be technically sound – building envelope technology, mechanical/electrical, structural
4 weeks Vacation
Competitive Salary $120K - $170K
If you refer a candidate to Altis Recruitment for an active permanent position posted and your referral gets the job, we’ll offer you a referral bonus of $500. To qualify, the person must be NEW to Altis Recruitment. Send me your referrals to Mahesha@altisrecruitment.com.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +