|Municipal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
We are working with a valued client in Halifax seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a 2-year contract. The Business Analyst will work on behalf of the SAP Program Management Office. They will work with the Business Unit(s), selected Vendors and internal project team members to complete deliverables and tasks necessary to successfully implement the new solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to elicit and document Business, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Analyze and document As-Is business processes
- Identify business process improvements based on industry best practices and document future state changes to processes
- Develop Business Process documentation
- Responsible to create test plans, and system documentation
- Responsible to facilitate problem analysis, testing, trouble shooting and issue resolution
- Required to conduct root cause analysis for data integrity and testing issues
- Responsible to communicate with other teams as needed
- Required to support design of integrations between UKG solutions and dependent thirdparty systems
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience as Business Analyst for scheduling and time and attendance implementations considered an asset
- Previous Public-Sector experience considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +