Customer Resolution Officer - Complaints and Disputes
|Permanent||Up to: $63,000.00|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
One of our clients in the non-profit sector is looking for a Bilingual Customer Resolution Officer to join their team in Ottawa. In this role you will investigate complaints, communicate (both orally and in writing) with the disputing parties, and attempt to “mediate” for a successful resolution.
This is a full-time permanent role that is hybrid (1 day a week in office), offers an employer paid benefits package, 3 weeks vacations and RRSP contribution and matching!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Connecting with customers and service providers to attempt to resolve all complaints
- Using problem solving skills to investigate unresolved complaints
- Recommending appropriate solutions to the complaint based on the results of your investigation.
- Drafting letters and other documents further to the results of investigations
- Providing great customer service and calming down customers
- Identifying strategies and escalating issues and trends, as applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual in English and French
- Strong oral and written communication in both English and French
- 2+ years of experience experience handling complaints in a dispute resolution environment
- Ability to work under pressure and handle irate customers
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +