Change Management Consultant - 6 Month Contract
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
One of our top clients and educational institutions is seeking a Change Management Consultant to join their dynamic team! This is a 6 month contract and hybrid work model located in Scarborough, ON.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including communication plans, sponsor support plans, coaching plans, and resistance management plans.
- Lead development and execution of communications through hands-on development or direction to resources in the College Communications team
- Execute aspects of organizational change management with a structured and proactive approach, identifying opportunities for change management interventions and recommending actions.
- Continue the build of a Centennial change management framework to support the Transformation
- Strategically apply a structured change management approach and methodology to various initiatives.
- Identify and recommend areas of change and develop an organization change management plan based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Conduct readiness assessments, including resistance and performance gaps, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and identify specific actions to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Coach various levels of staff in supporting change efforts.
- Create and manage metrics and measure to track knowledge transfer and change outcomes.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or College diploma in business, communication, project management, or similar
- Change Management Practitioner (CMP), Prosci, or equivalent certification would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading enterprise-wide change and communications for complex organizational transformational strategies and plan
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and dealing with and influencing senior executives across an organization
- Experience working in a unionized environment would be an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to self-motivate, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to problem-solve and manage conflict
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
***WE OFFER A $500 REFERRAL BONUS BECAUSE GREAT TALENT KNOWS GREAT TALENT!***
***Altis does not intend to solicit anyone who is not actively seeking employment. If you are happily employed and not looking for a new role, please disregard this message. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted***
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +