|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
On behalf of our valued Federal Government clients, ExcelITR is seeking a Business Analyst for a great contract opportunity. In this role, you will assist in validating data to produce Information Management health check and presentations, coordinate questions and answers to organizations and help in leading and coordinating the data automation initiative. This contract will begin as soon as possible and will run until March 31, 2023, plus the possibility of extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform research and information gathering in conjunction with the Technical Authority to prepare for development of short term, medium term and long term RDM/Collaboration/Knowledge Management implementation plans
- Produce collaboration strategies and business user procedures for the RDM/Collaboration/Knowledge Management systems
- Consult with internal stakeholders (individually or by means of facilitating group sessions) to produce comprehensive business requirements
- Communicate with deployment team leaders through either regular meetings or status reports on the status of assigned work activities as well as report potential issues or risks
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with internal stakeholders
- Experience leading working sessions
- Hold a valid RELIABILITY security clearance
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +